1. All products are handed over to customers in good condition. We take all possible care the order has been fulfilled correctly, including but not limited to type of cake/product, size or dimensions, special wordings or instructions. Customers are to verify cake/product is in good condition, order is correct upon delivery or upon store collection. Butter Studio shall not be responsible for the freshness and condition of items if not properly stored upon receipt.
2. We accept payment by Credit Card. Payments must be made upon placing the order.
3. Once confirmed, orders are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled. Each amendment on confirmed orders is subjected to a $10 re-processing administrative fee based on availability with 3working days advance notice.
4. All fresh cakes/products not picked up on the appointed date and time (store closing hour) will be disposed of in a manner deemed fit.
5. For deliveries to locations that require a security access pass (e.g., certain corporate offices, government buildings etc) we request that customers meet the delivery person in the lobby, main entrance, loading bay or other area of the building where public access is granted. For deliveries to Chalet Resorts, we kindly request that customers meet the delivery person at the main lobby. We regret that we are unable to deliver to BBQ pits.
6. If the receiving party is unreachable or not present at the delivery address to receive the order during the scheduled delivery time, a redelivery surcharge of $30 shall apply, subjected to availability, regardless of the order value.
7. Customers shall sign a delivery slip upon receipt of their order to confirm receipt. Please check condition and quantity of orders thoroughly upon receipt as no refunds or amendments may be made after signing of the delivery slip.
8. Customers with food allergies are advised to inquire and verify suitability of the product before consumption of our products. Butter Studio shall not be held liable for any injury caused by food allergies. Please be advised that all our products are produced in an environment that handles nuts.
9. We operate a zero violence tolerance policy, and respectfully inform that any verbal or physical abuse to our staff or drivers will not be accepted. Any such incidents will be reported to the police and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law.